Friday, December 29, 2006

getting me started

So, this is addictive already. Just thought you should know if you are thinking about trying it. It's a little less than Myspace, but a little more than say, I dunno, caffeine. Well, just wanted to pimp out my good friend who got me started on here. This is her sight:
So head on over and check it out.
PS I'm so very tired of the brown leather LV (Louis) bags. It's worse than trucker hats. Please make them go away.
Oh yeah, another fashion update. Flipped out hair is on it's way out. It's old. We're gonna try softer and more feminine for now. I like side buns (if my hair was long enough, I'd try it--very elegant! Men will love it. Open neck view, esp with open shoulders, it'll get a reaction, I promise.)
Oh yeah and I'm kind'of into bouncy layers. Messy's out for a little while (it hasn't done anything wrong, it's not bad, we're just taking a little breather, ok?) I'll let you know when it comes back in.
Ha ha! I'm just a little fashionista aren't I? Don't pay any attention to me! ;-)

7 comments:

Clickin Mama J said...

Hey I am famous! I got a shout out. I'll give you one tonight too! Cuz I'm cool like that. If you think this is addictive now just give it a couple weeks. You'll turn into a bloggin junkie!!!

No Mas said...

Visiting from "Who Are We."

I need fashion tips after being a country bumpkin for 2 years!

Hair flipping up, under, sticking out - hmm, how about a ponytail since no one out here knows how to cut my very thick wavy hair!

Also, how does one get to the car wearing pumps without stepping in muck?! Just kidding, I have somewhat figured out that one.

Welcome to blogging.

Josh said...

Hey Fashion Diva... Jessie sent me to your blog. Looks good. I'll be coming back more often. (And I've got to agree with you about the LV Bags)

Lanie Magpie said...

Don't put your heal down! The cardinal rule from Dirty Dancing also applies to wearing heals. Since it is the heal that most often sticks in the ground, try to walk on tiptoes (you know, about a half inch higher than your shoes). Also, obviously you don't want to walk in puddles or mud, but if it's unavoidable, just wear a pair of old gym shoes until you get in the car and change them out there.
As for the hair, waves are in HUGE this season. You are lucky! It's probably just going to take finding the right stylist, cut, & products to make the difference. It's a lifelong search, I know. I've found mine, and I'll never let her go!

Josh said...

When are mullets coming back? Please tell me it's soon!

www.mulletsgalore.com

Lanie Magpie said...

Ahh...the mullet! My friend/stylist actually had a "modern mullet" this summer. Don't laugh, it's true, and it was hot! I don't know quite how to describe it, but it was pretty.

However, I should state on record that I am not necessarily advocating the return of the mullet. That would just open up a whole can of worms...you know, bleached pants, permed/unhealthy hair, and banana clips!

Clickin Mama J said...

I loved bananna clips!