Thursday, January 4, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

So here is the next installment of what Jessie appropriately named "Fashion Friday!" Except, since I'm kind of in charge here, I will post whenever, I guess!

Topic today: purses again! You know, I love a Coach purse just as much as any small town, trying-to-look-accomplished girl, but seriously, there is more than one design! Oh yeah, I hear they come in other colors, such as black (ha ha! Way to be dangerous!), and other patterns, and everything! Test 'em out, be daring. Go ahead. It's important to remember in our idealistic society that half the fun of having a purse is that it is unique. It is yours! It reflects you. Not because you can buy the same purse that every soccer mom, spoiled 13 year old, and college wannabe have. Coach/life has more to offer. I really prefer the patchwork design in the blue or maroon colors. Gorgeous!

I'm telling you, I see more brown leather, big C purses each day than I see Fords. It's the same concept as the LV bags. Enough alreay, you're killing me! Fashion is supposed to be fun, and this is just monotonous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom found the cutest Coach purse at a garage sale last month. Now she looks all fashionable and really it was a garage sale find! She's so damn lucky I just wanted to snatch that purse away from her! :)

Lanie Magpie said...

No kidding!~ That's awesome. I would never have that kind of luck!
What style/color is it?

Josh said...

I think the LV thing is more of a status symbol... kind of like Rolex watches.

I bought my wife one last year, and now I see all these designer knock offs that look exactly like the original.

I can't wait 'til the Members Only Jackets come back into style... those were so cool! Kidding... really.

Lanie Magpie said...

Yeah, but I just think they are ugly and boring. I like the cherries line of bags though!