Friday, February 16, 2007

Been gone so long...

So, I feel as though I need to appologize and explain myself to both of my loyal readers. Something went wrong with our computer, so I was unable to post for a short time. I am very sorry about this and have not abandoned the cause! I will return with plenty of tips for the new spring fashion...and, yes, I know, the spring lines have been out so long they are practically last season already. I watched the runway shows, and I'll keep you all up to speed! I'll also do the Kansas twist to specify how people are wearing things in the Midwest, since we know that it takes a season or three before styles make it here.

Also, an important note is that we want to say goodbye to a style icon, Anna Nicole Smith. Sympathies go out to her loved ones for this tragic loss.
(Yes, I know she was a bit of a flake, but she was an original jeans girl and revolutionized the Marilyn Monroe look!)

2 comments:

No Mas said...

Well, there you are! Glad you are back, I thought perhaps you might have abandoned the cause. Not the case, I see. Good. Of course out here in the country, the latest styles crawl to center stage, as well. If we do see the latest styles, it is some garbage like thongs hanging out of jeans!! YUCK.

BTW - it is a shame about ANS.

No Mas said...

Lanie- I linked you on my site.