Friday, March 16, 2007

New Hair

So, I got my hair cut today and it's this cute little bob with bangs and it's stacked a little bit in the back. I think it's very cute, but the kicker is that I am supposed to go to weddings the next two weekends in a row! I don't know what to do with it now that it is so short! It's going to be really hard to find an up-do for my new hair. Oh well, that's what I get. I'm so excited about my hair though, because it's been awhile since I had it short. I love to get my hair cut because it adds so much life and bounce to my hair. It even makes me look and feel better! What do you do to kick your look up a notch?

3 comments:

No Mas said...

Oh how I wish there was a decent stylist withing 40 miles of me! The award winning Avant is about 45 miles away. While some of the stylists are good, most of them have crap coming out of their noses and faces and have multi-colored freakish hair. I'm sorry, but I just don't trust (nor do I want to pay $200) to a person who has those beauty(?) features.

No Mas said...

Check out this neat site:

http://www.harvestfields.ca/fashion/shoes1900/shoes.htm

Anonymous said...

details hilda popular kibble communicates bold misread izdkj bbib midze braudel
lolikneri havaqatsu