Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Fever and Shoes!

It's almost spring time!!!! And you know what that means....the return of the cute shoe. Whatever your favorite style may be, the season to show them off is just around the corner. I personally am loving my heals! I got a new pair of close-toed bronze colored sling backs that I adore! If you are one of my two loyal readers, then you probably already know about these shoes from a previous posting. Anyway, they are wonderful. Other wonderful trends for spring include peep-toe heals, very circuit 1955. Add to those shoes a full dress with a wide belt (think "I Love Lucy") for a very fun and flirty outfit. What else is there to look forward to this season...well, the return of the flip-flop for one thing! Everybody loves flip flops, just be sure to keep them clean and make sure your tootsies are in tip top shape. No calluses and chipped nail polish, if you know what I'm sayin! You can pick up a pumice stone or a foot version of the emery board at any local store for just a couple of bucks. Rub it on wet feet a couple times a week and slather them with a moisturizing creme and ta da! Be sure to treat yourself to a nice professional pedicure at least once or twice a season, just to keep your feet looking great. Tell me what favorite spring time fashions you are most desperately awaiting for the return of?

No comments: